Integrated Media Strategist
The Integrated Media Strategist is responsible for strategy development, execution, ongoing management and continuity of multiple Integrated media campaigns – this includes media channels of digital (social, influencer, programmatic, search), broadcast, print, and OOH which includes experiential meeting our clients’ business and brand goals. They are proactive and self-motivated, highly curious, and collaborative.
The Integrated Media Strategist will assist in building ad campaigns to drive potential clients’ awareness and keep existing customers engaged. Their responsibilities include determining the campaign’s target demographic, assessing the best time to run the campaign, and assessing which channels to use. In addition, they will analyze data, develop a campaign in line with the budget and assess the effect a campaign’s online presence will have on its selected audience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan integrated media channel strategies using for Mendoza’s clients.
- Work with Media Director with the goal of planning and recommending complete integrated multi-channel media plans that are most efficient and effective to meet client’s goals within budget parameters.
- Oversee UTM and pixel process for Mendoza clients and interact with appropriate web team to ensure successful tracking. Keep up-to-date with client audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns through innovation, trends and constant monitoring of results.
- Analyze all web delivery web traffic metrics and provide optimization analytics.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Utilize pre-determined KPI’s to make recommendations for optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Analyze data and provide reports meeting client’s expectations and timing.
- Oversee Client’s review of metrics through building of dashboards, determined timing of reports and review of data reports.
- Proactively identify clients’ needs and respond to questions as related to campaign metrics. Timely response to actions required for changes and optimizations.
- Communicate with client’s Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Advise content strategy teams, either internally at Mendoza or with client teams, to improve performance throughout the campaign with alternate executions.
- Establish best practices for integrated media strategy for all Mendoza clients as well as Mendoza.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Create and manage all integrated l marketing programs ensuring implementation, response tracking and campaign performance optimization, including a/b testing.
- Create agency-wide documents to help streamline process including POVs, client questionnaires and a template used by the agency related to integrated media objectives and channels.
- Develop standard procedures for engaging with Mendoza team members and clients to understand and review analytics dashboards once created.
- Work with Mendoza account and creative teams to improve client’s KPI’s
- Assist Media Director with suggested best practices in communications to client’s and team members.
- Assist Mendoza team members and Media Director in creating engaging presentations and pitches to new and existing clients.
- Ability to collaborate with all Mendoza team members to manage client’s expectations for all media needs.
Requirements of the Position:
- Proven work experience as a Integrated Media Strategist
- 3- 5+ years of experience
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet campaign goals
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior written and presentation skills
This position reports to the Media Director.
Please submit your application to via this Indeed.com job posting.
Mendoza Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mendoza Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.