Outreach Service Representative
The on-call Outreach Service Representative (“OSR”) is responsible for providing community outreach services to clients of Mendoza Group. The OSR will work as part of an assigned outreach team and will be a point of contact at various clients’ events. The position requires someone who is dependable, responsive and possesses strong communication skills.
This position is an on-call position, based on project needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attendance at training meetings via teleconference and/or in- person to gain an understanding of the clients’ products/services
- Attendance and participation in strategy meetings in-person and/or via teleconference as requested
- Promotion and distribution of materials using OSR toolkit
- Availability to attend events predominantly on weekends
- Communicating with Mendoza Group’s Project Managers regarding event logistics, staffing assignments and reporting
- Communicating with Mendoza Group’s Community Marketing Director regarding meetings and conference calls prior to events, training, activities, event objectives, regulations and reporting
- Ensuring timely arrival at events
- Reporting event results to Mendoza Group’s Project Managers
- Timely reporting of hours and event expenses through Mendoza’s online portal
- Recommending specific actions to support event implementation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Position:
- Must have a reliable email address for communication
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree or prior work experience in community outreach programs
- Knowledge of health care and/or health insurance a plus
- Must have a registered driver’s license
- Must have means of transportation for travel to neighboring counties
- Fluency in Spanish-language a plus
- Ability to carry and transport boxes/materials based on event needs
Please email your resume to Nohely Massaro at email@example.com.
Mendoza Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mendoza Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.