Outreach Service Representative
The on-call Outreach Service Representative (“OSR”) is responsible for providing community outreach services to clients of Mendoza Group. The OSR will work as part of an assigned outreach team and will be a point of contact at various clients’ events. The position requires someone who is dependable, responsive and possesses strong communication skills. This position is an on-call position, based on project needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend training meetings via teleconference and/or in-person to gain an understanding of the clients’ products/services.
- Attend and participate in strategy meetings in-person and/or via teleconference as requested.
- Promote and distribute program materials, promotional items, etc.
- Be available to attend events, predominantly on weekends.
- Communicate with Mendoza Group’s Project Managers regarding event checklists and general event logistics such as staffing assignments, internal meetings before events, training, event objectives, regulations, and reporting.
- Ensure timely arrival at every event.
- Report event results timely to Mendoza Group’s Project Managers.
- Report hours and event expenses timely using Mendoza’s online time tracking portal.
- Recommend specific actions to support event implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Mendoza Group’s Project Managers, Account Managers and/or Director of Community Marketing.
Requirements of the Position:
- Have a reliable email address for communication
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or have prior work experience in community outreach initiatives
- Have a registered driver’s license
- Have a reliable means of transportation for travel to events
- Fluency in Spanish-language a plus
- Be able to carry and transport boxes/materials to events when required
Email your resume to Diana Osma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mendoza Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Mendoza Group prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status under applicable federal and applicable state law.