Covid-19 Vaccination Campaigns
From the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Mendoza was tasked with communicating and engaging with minority communities at every stage. Red House, PADOH’s lead agency recruited Mendoza to translate and transcreate the messaging for each campaign as well as to place media with multicultural media partners across PA. Evolving conditions and statistics led to revised tactics to increase safety practices and increase vaccination rates.
- Translated and transcreated messaging for five PA COVID-19 campaigns in Spanish, Chinese, and Russian to effectively communicate during each phase of the campaign.
- Placed hyper-targeted media in traditional and non-traditional channels with Hispanic, African American, Asian and Russian publishers, local TV and Radio stations, multicultural streaming partners as well targeted digital and paid social ads.
- Activated Outreach to Community and Faith Based Organizations to communicate to their constituencies through social media channels, newsletters and virtual events, services, meetings and later sponsored live events.
- Implemented Vaccine Clinics with community partners to distribute the vaccine to Hispanic and African American communities.
- Distributed masks, bags & flyers at 3000 local markets & bodegas.